Competition Terms and Conditions
Competitions are great fun, but there are some rules
we’ve got to follow. Check for the competition name
and date below to view its Ts & Cs.
Tony Ferguson Competitions
Terms and Conditions
Tony Ferguson “#TFWINBIG” Competition.
A chance to win an online shopping spree valued at R5000.
Valid until 15 October 2021.
- Information on how to participate and the nature of the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Competition, Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is open to permanent residents of South Africa, provided that The Entrant is 18 years or older. Employees of The Promoter and their immediate families and the affiliated companies and agencies, including Dis-Chem Pharmacies and selected SPAR stores and their respective employees, are ineligible to participate.
- The Promoter refers to Tony Ferguson Weightloss SA (Pty) Limited of SPACES, Willow Wood Office Park, 220 Third Road, Broadacres, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- The Competition is not valid in conjunction with any other special, discount or promotion offer unless indicated otherwise.
- The Competition commences at 09:00 AM on 02/09/2021 and finishes at 23:59 PM on 15/10/2021 (Promotional Period), and The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. No substitution or cash redemption of non-cash prizes is permitted. Prizes are not transferable. No extensions will be given under any circumstances.
- To enter The Competition and be eligible to win, a Participant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Purchase any Tony Ferguson product from Dis-Chem, selected SPAR stores or the Tony Ferguson online shop.
- Take a picture of your Tony Ferguson product.
- Post your picture and tag the Promoter on the respective social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), and include the hashtag #TFWINBIG.
- Participants may enter the competition as many times as they wish over the Promotional Period, provided that Participants meet the participation requirements set out above.
- One winner will be determined by random draw, audited by The Promoter. Winner(s) will be drawn and announced within 2 days after the entry deadline, 15 October 2021. The winner will then be notified via direct message on the social media platform on which they entered the competition, within 1 day of the draw. The Promoter will liaise directly with the winner regarding the handover of the prize.
- Should the Winner/s provide incorrect contact details or doesn’t meet the participation requirements set out above, which prevents The Promoter from contacting them after 24 hours, The Promoter will select a replacement winner from the qualifying entries. In addition, if The Promoter is not able to contact a Winner after a reasonable number of attempts, then The Promoter will randomly choose a new winner from the qualifying entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the Winner/s if he/she does not respond to The Promoter’s attempts at contact either via social media and/or telephone call and/or email within 1 working days of being contacted or the notification being despatched, indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, The Promoter will be entitled to select another winner immediately thereafter.
- The Winner/s may be required to provide The Promoter with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or South African driver’s licence.
- In the event that any prize (online shopping spree worth R5000) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a gift of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
- The Winner/s or Participants may be required to take part in publicity for broadcast or publishing purposes, which is conditional upon their agreement to take part in such publicity. The Winner/s or Participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of The Promoter.
- Any cost associated with accessing The Competition or any promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility.
- This Competition will be advertised via Tony Ferguson’s social media accounts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend The Competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of The Promoter’s control. Any changes to The Competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by The Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed or electronically corrupt entries for any reason whatsoever.
BUY NOW FROM OUR ONLINE STORE
FREE Shipping on orders over R500
Bel Air SUPERSPAR
50 Malibongwe & Belair Road
Tel: 011 462 3863
Cnr. Beyers Naude Drive & Mountain Road (Randburg)
Tel: 011 476 1000
Cnr. Cedar & Valley (Sandton)
Tel: 011 540 1518
Cnr. Mandela & OR Tambo Road
Tel: 013 690 1173
Eastside Centre Horwood Street (CBD)
Tel: 017 634 1120
Super A Norwood SPAR
71 Grant Avenue (JHB)
Tel: 011 483 1229