480g lamb cutlets, well trimmed
2 tbs salt reduced soy sauce
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 egg white, lightly beaten
½ cup Tony Ferguson Fibre Powder
1 tbsp olive oil
Lemon wedges to serve
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Combine the soy sauce and garlic in a bowl. Add the cutlets, coating well in the marinade. Cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes, turning several times.
- Dip cutlets into egg white then coat with fibre.
- Brush an oven tray with oil, place cutlets onto tray in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn and bake for a further 10 minutes or until cutlets are golden brown.
Serve with lemon wedges.
- Serve with notatoes or roast vegetables.