1 red pepper, cut in quarters and deseeded
200g button mushrooms, sliced
8 spring onions, cut into 8cm lengths
4 tomatoes, sliced
480g veal schnitzel, fat trimmed
1 tbs fresh thyme or fresh basil
1 tbs olive oil
2 bunches of asparagus, cut into lengths
2 bunches of baby bok choy
Olive oil spray
- Spray a pan with olive oil, and fry pepper until the skin is coloured and can be removed. Remove from pan.
- Place the mushrooms and spring onions in the pan and cook until mushrooms are nearly cooked.
- Lay veal out and layer the mushrooms, spring onions, pepper, tomatoes, and thyme or basil then roll up.
- Heat a non stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the oil and fry the veal rolls on all sides until well coloured.
- Meanwhile steam asparagus and bok choy.
- Serve veal rollup on a bed of asparagus and bok choy