480g pork fillet, cut into portions
1 tbs low fat ricotta cheese
4 dried apricot halves, halved
4 prunes, halved
Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Slice ¾ of the way through each piece of pork to form a pocket. Flatten slightly.
- Spread a quarter of the ricotta and 2 pieces of apricot and prune in each pocket. Fold over and secure with toothpicks.
- Heat a non stick frying pan over high heat and spray with oil. Sear each piece of pork on all sides until coloured then place on a baking tray, lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- Serve with vegetables or salad of your choice.