480g salmon fillets, skin and bones removed
Olive oil spray
2 tsp olive oil
2 tbs white wine vinegar
1 tbs chopped tarragon
2 tsp Dijon mustard
200g cherry tomatoes
1 can artichoke hearts, drained or 2 baby fennel bulbs, halved
2 baby marrow, sliced lengthwise
150g baby spinach leaves
1 tbs Tony Ferguson Lemon Juice
Splash of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- To prepare the salad place the tomatoes on a lined baking tray and roast for 15-20 minutes or until just softened. Set aside. Reduce oven to 140ºC.
- Heat a non stick frying pan or grill plate over high heat and spray with olive oil. Cook the baby marrow and fennel (if using) until coloured on each side. Set aside.
- Place the salmon fillets on a lined baking tray, place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. The salmon will be cooked at this point even though it may look under cooked.
- To prepare the vinaigrette whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, tarragon and mustard.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve salmon drizzled with vinaigrette on top of the salad.