2 large aubergines
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
2 baby marrow, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup green beans, sliced
400g tin chopped tomatoes, drained
Fresh basil, chopped
½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Halve aubergines lengthwise and carefully scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Dice the flesh and set aside.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the aubergine skins and simmer for 2 minutes or until just softened. Remove and allow to cool.
- Heat the oil in a wok over high heat and stir fry the diced aubergine, baby marrow, garlic, beans, tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper until the vegetables are soft.
- Fill the aubergine shells with the vegetable mixture and place on a baking dish lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve with salad.