2 tbs salt reduced soy sauce
1 tbs olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
¼ tsp five spice powder
600g firm tofu, cubed
1 medium onion, sliced
2cm piece ginger, grated
1 tsp chilli paste (sambal oelek)
1 red pepper, sliced thinly
150g snow peas or mangetout, cut into thin strips
1 bunch baby bok choy, sliced
1 cup bean sprouts
- Combine 2 tbs soy sauce, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tbs of water, half the ginger and garlic and the five spice powder in a bowl. Add the tofu, stir to combine and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Place the tofu on a lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes turning once. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a wok over medium/high heat. Stir fry the onion for 1 minute. Add remaining garlic and ginger, chilli paste, pepper and snow peas and bok choy and stir fry for two minutes.
- Add the bean sprouts and tofu and stir until heated through.