Tony Ferguson Online Store
The following Delivery Policy is only valid for merchandise purchased via the Tony Ferguson website (“the online store”). This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to your delivery needs. Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please contact us on our toll free number: 080 754 6637.
Free shipping for orders over R500.
- We can only deliver products to physical addresses within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- Deliveries to main centres will be made within 5-10 business days upon acceptance of your order.
- Deliveries to outlying areas will be made within 7-14 business days upon acceptance of your order.
- Quoted delivery times are a guide only and while Tony Ferguson endeavours to meet the targeted delivery times, from time to time factors beyond our control can result in delayed delivery.
- A unique order number will be communicated to you via email which can be used to track the status of your order.
- Your deliveries will be made through our designated courier company, The Courier Guy. For information on their Terms and Conditions, refer to www.thecourierguy.co.za.
- Once you have indicated your address and you have received confirmation of your order, we regret that no changes to the specified address and/or delivery option will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if their delivery address is remote or to cancel the order and refund your payment if delivery is not feasible.
- Delivery rates range between R90 to R160, depending on location.
- Before you finalise your order, you have the option to indicate in the “notes” field whether the order should be delivered only to you OR you can specify the name of an alternative authorised person to receive it on your behalf. You or the authorised person may be required to show proof of identification to the courier upon delivery.
- In order to safeguard your purchase, the carrier will only deliver to the specified address and to you, or one of the people indicated on the notes of the order as being authorised to receive your parcel.
- The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
- All parcels delivered will be secured with sealing tape. Should this be broken, please follow the guidance below.
- In the unlikely event that the parcel/carton is damaged and/or the security seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
- Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the courier’s waybill (delivery documentation) whether there are any
- breakages, and/or
- damages and/or
- items missing.
Both parties (the courier and the person receiving) will need to co-sign their names against this indication. If the receiving person chooses to still accept the damaged carton, the waybill will reflect that a damaged parcel was received and accepted with both parties co-signing.
- Alternatively, the receiving person can send the parcel back and indicate on the waybill the reasons for sending the parcel back. Both parties will need to co-sign against this indication.
15. Kindly refer to our refunds policy for further information.
16. Tony Ferguson reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at the company’s discretion.
BUY NOW FROM OUR ONLINE STORE
FREE Shipping on orders over R500
Bel Air SUPERSPAR
50 Malibongwe & Belair Road
Tel: 011 462 3863
Cnr. Beyers Naude Drive & Mountain Road (Randburg)
Tel: 011 476 1000
Cnr. Cedar & Valley (Sandton)
Tel: 011 540 1518
Cnr. Mandela & OR Tambo Road
Tel: 013 690 1173
Eastside Centre Horwood Street (CBD)
Tel: 017 634 1120
Super A Norwood SPAR
71 Grant Avenue (JHB)
Tel: 011 483 1229