Ordering Tony Ferguson products online is designed to be
as simple as possible, while allowing maximum security and
privacy for all your details.
Tony Ferguson Weightloss Programme South Africa
Company Registration #: 2009/017977/07
220 Willow Wood Office Park
C/r Cedar road and 3rd road
Collecting Anonymous Information
We automatically collect general website traffic information (such as how many people have visited the site, most popular pages etc). This information is collected into aggregate results in order to evaluate our service and business practice in an effort to provide you with an optimum shopping service.
We may share non-personal, aggregated information with our partners for research purposes. We will never identify or disclose individual customers or visitors information or purchases but may disclose how many customers bought a specific item or used a specific service such as an email list.
Collecting Personal Information
We collect personal information submitted by you to manage and deliver your order, and to provide you with support while you are on the program. We do not disclose personal information for any other purpose.
Use of Personal Information
We will use personal information as supplied by you to process and deliver your order. We will disclose personal information such as your delivery address to a delivery service provider (ie. a courier) as selected by you when you place your order. We also retain your order details in a secure offline system that is NOT connected to the internet. This is so we have a record of your order should you wish to return or exchange an item at a later date.
Under no circumstances will Tony Ferguson Weightloss Programme South Africa sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal information.
Personal information’ means information about an identifiable individual, including, but not limited to-
- information relating to the race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, national, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental health, well-being, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth of the individual;
- information relating to the education or the medical, criminal or employment history of the individual or information relating to the financial transactions in which the individual has been involved;
- any identifying number, symbol or other particular assigned to the individual;
- the address, fingerprints or blood type of the individual;
- the personal opinions, views or preferences of the individual, except where they are about another individual or about a proposal for a grant, an award or a prize to be made to another individual;
- correspondence sent by the individual that is implicitly or explicitly of a private or confidential nature or further correspondence that would reveal the contents of the original correspondence;
- the views or opinions of another individual about the individual;
- the views or opinions of another individual about a proposal for a grant, an award or a prize to be made to the individual, but excluding the name of the other individual where it appears with the views or opinions of the other individual; and
- the name of the individual where it appears with other personal information relating to the individual or where the disclosure of the name itself would reveal information about the individual, but excludes information about an individual who has been dead for more than 20 years.
For added convenience, we have employed a “cookie” system for our website. A “cookie” is a small file placed on a customer’s machine which lets our site store information. This information allows us to make our site easier to use. Cookies allow our servers to keep track of customer details between visits to our site. The information stored by the cookie includes the data that is provided during online registration. This information is only accessible online when a customer enters their username and password. Other information stored by the cookie includes website traffic data. This is not used to identify individual details but only collated into aggregate anonymous results in order to evaluate and improve our shopping service for our customers.
Personal information like address, phone etc is only accessible after supplying a username and password.
We will store your email address if you: send us a query; place an order or subscribe to an email list. Your email address is used for the purpose you provide it for and statistical information. They are never disclosed for any other purpose.
We will never knowingly send you electronic messages without your consent.
Tony Ferguson Weightloss Programme South Africa never sells personal or anonymous information to third parties.
Feedback and Complaints Handling Procedure
Tony Ferguson Weightloss Programme South Africa welcomes feedback and attends to all complaints promptly. Please email us using the contact information presented on this page.
Peace of Mind
We will only use your details and order information, including mailing addresses, email address, and phone number, to fulfil your order, to advise of the status of the order and to provide you with support while you are on the programme.