4 Roma tomatoes, halved
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
1 teaspoon dried oregano
4 x 120g chicken breast, skin and bones removed (females)
4 x 220g chicken breast, skin and bones removed (males)
1 clove garlic, crushed
½ teaspoon of paprika
1 teaspoon of thyme
½ cup chicken stock
¼ teaspoon chilli flakes
250g asparagus, steamed
1 lemon rind, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place tomatoes cut side up on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and dried oregano and bake for 30-35 minute.
- Cook chicken in a lightly oiled pan for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- At the same time place garlic, paprika, thyme, chicken stock and chilli flakes in a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer and leave for 8-10 minutes or until the liquid has reduced by half.
- Divide the steamed asparagus between each plate, top with the chicken and two tomato halves. Drizzle with the warm chilli dressing.
- Garnish with extra lemon rind.
|of which is sugar