This Blueberry Blast smoothie recipe is perfect for summer and can be enjoyed as a refreshing breakfast, simple afternoon snack, or a post-workout refuel. It’s packed with protein and loaded with vitamins, making it a nourishing and delicious choice.
- 1 frozen banana
- 120g frozen blueberries
- 250ml plain Greek yoghurt
- 60ml milk
- 20g peanut butter
- 20g Tony Ferguson Chia Seeds
- 1⁄4 tsp Tony Ferguson Cinnamon
- 4-7 ice cubes
- Optional: add some extra protein with a 10g serving of Tony Ferguson Pure Hydrolysed Collagen
- In a blender, add all of the “smoothie” ingredients, starting with the milk.
- Pulse and then blend until the mixture is thick and smooth. If more liquid is needed, add another 60ml of milk. The consistency should be very thick.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass.
This smoothie is a great way to refuel and refresh after a workout. It’s packed with healthy ingredients to nourish your body. The frozen banana and blueberries add natural sweetness, while the Greek yoghurt and milk provide protein and calcium.
For a creamy texture and a boost of healthy fats we’ve got peanut butter, and the chia seeds and collagen add extra nutrients and protein. Rounding off the smoothie is the cinnamon which adds a touch of flavour and has antioxidant properties.
Give this Blueberry Blast Smoothie a try and let us know what you think!