These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls are a simple and delicious way to get your fibre and protein fix. With only three ingredients, they’re easy to make and perfect for meal prep, breakfast, snacks, and dessert.
To make these oatmeal balls, you will need the following ingredients:
- 120g Tony Ferguson Oats
- 180g smooth Peanut Butter
- 80ml Tony Ferguson Honey (room temperature for best results)
How to make it:
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Using your hands or a cookie scooper, form 10-15 balls. (Tip: you may need to wet your hands a little if the dough is super sticky.)
- Enjoy the oatmeal balls immediately and store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 7-10 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls are a tasty and convenient way to get your fibre and protein in a single bite. The oats provide a good amount of fibre and a dash of protein, while the peanut butter binds everything together and adds flavour. The honey adds a touch of natural sweetness.
These oatmeal balls are a great choice for breakfast, snacks, and desserts, and they’re perfect for meal prep.
Give them a try and let us know what you think!