Start your day off right with this refreshing and health-boosting Apple Cider Vinegar and Lemon Juice drink.
This simple recipe may help to lower your blood sugar, aid in weight loss, improve your digestion, and boost your overall health. It’s easy to make and only requires four ingredients, so you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere.
To make this drink, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 tbsp Tony Ferguson Apple Cider Vinegar (We recommend using raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar with the mother.)
- 1 tbsp Tony Ferguson Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Tony Ferguson Honey (use maple syrup for a vegan option)
- 1 cup water (you can use either room temperature water or warm water)
How to make it:
- In a glass or jar, combine the apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey, and water.
- Whisk or cover and shake vigorously to combine.
- Have the drink immediately upon waking to get your gut going and set your day up for success.
This Apple Cider Vinegar and Lemon Juice drink is a simple and effective way to start your day off right. The apple cider vinegar and lemon juice provide a good amount of acetic acid, which may help to lower your blood sugar and aid in weight loss. The honey adds a touch of sweetness, while the water helps to balance out the flavours and make the drink more refreshing.
Give this drink a try and let us know what you think!